Event DetailsOctober 28, 2013
Ã‚Â Understand how to manage California’s complex carbon market:
Have you previously attended various conferences that described the Carbon Cap-and-Trade rules, regulations, and program structure? Are you ready to make meaningful businessÃ‚Â decisions, implement hedge strategies or participate in auctions? Are you asking yourself the question “Now that Cap-and-Trade is here, what should I do about it? How does it affect myÃ‚Â business? How can I hedge my exposure? Can my company benefit from knowing the market?”
Join us for informative sessions that will address the business and transactional aspects of theÃ‚Â Cap-and-Trade program including the dynamics of procuring carbon allowances at auction andÃ‚Â in the secondary market, offset procurement and strategies, managing regulatory and market changes, among many other relevant topics.
Why attend the carbon conference?
- Learn about innovative market products to help manage the risks of allowances and offsets
- Network with key carbon market participants including covered entities and intermediaries
- Understand how different entities look at program and hedge management
- Understand key developments to watch and expect as Cap-and-Trade enters its second compliance year
- Hear expert opinion on regulatory and market issues and challenges, and how these issues may impact market prices
- Participate in hands-on strategy implementation in auction theory and a “mock” auction
- Interact with major market participants through one-on-one breakout sessions