Event DetailsMarch 18, 2011 Downtown Business Center
Carbon Markets Masterclass – San Francisco, 28 April 2011
Identifying sources of value in California’s AB 32 market
Downtown Business Center, San Francisco
This one-day course, led by emissions trading expert Thaddeus J. Huetteman, will use real-life and simulated business scenarios to prepare you to make investment and execution decisions in California’s carbon market.
By the end of the day you will have a thorough understanding of the risks and opportunities arising from this new emissions trading program and know how to exploit them to your advantage.
SPECIAL OFFER – FREE WEBINAR WITH ALL MASTERCLASS REGISTRATIONS!
KEY BENEFITS OF ATTENDING:
• Optimize your business opportunities – gain a deep understanding of AB 32: Global Warming Solutions Act and its associated carbon market, so you have all the information you need to maximize investment opportunities as they arise
• Understand relevant risk management techniques – learn how to manage portfolios of carbon assets and liabilities in an often uncertain policy environment
• Identify likely winners and losers in this new market and the key supply and demand issues
• Highly interactive format – put your pressing questions to the course leader and discuss the issues that are most important to you and your business
THIS IS A MUST-ATTEND COURSE FOR:
• Executives in emitting companies facing new reporting requirements for carbon emissions
• Executives in non-emitting companies undertaking sustainability initiatives or carbon offset programs
• Traders experienced with other commodities hired to manage carbon positions
• Developers and investors in emission-reducing projects looking to sell offset credits
• Lawyers seeking to expand their practices in carbon
• Investors/analysts evaluating opportunities in the carbon markets
All paid-up registrantsÃ‚Â for this Masterclass will automatically be registered for our
Sources of value in California’s AB 32 market WEBINAR on 21 April.
***Customer loyalty discount***
Environmental Finance Publications’ customers – 15% discount.
To claim your discount,Ã‚Â go to the REGISTER page and select the
“15% discount for Environmental Finance current customers” package.
HOW TO BOOK:
Online by selecting one of the Available PackagesÃ‚Â – please note that if you are redeeming a Promotional Code to claim a discount you should select the Standard Rate package.
All major credit and debit cards accepted. If you wish to pay by bank transfer or cheque
please continue with your online order and select the ‘request invoice’ option at the checkout.
Email your details to firstname.lastname@example.orgÃ‚Â
Telephone +44Ã‚Â (0)20Ã‚Â 7251Ã‚Â 9151
Fax +44 (0)20 7251 9161
Promotional Codes are valid against the Standard Rate only as just one discount per conference delegate may be claimed.
Free webinar – to qualify for the free webinar on 21 April, we must receive your payment for the Masterclass by the time the webinar takes place.
This course is also taking place in New York on 16 June – please click here for details.