Event DetailsApril 13, 2011
Why participate in the Congress?
Participants will learn about the latest trends, get expert analysis and forecasts, will make face-to-face contacts with representatives of institutions and public administration, managers, investors and industry experts from the following sectors:
- RES and Energy Efficiency
- Power Engineering
- Finance and Investments
- Construction and Architecture
- Ecology, Water, Waste
- Transport and fuels
- Machinery construction, Electronics and Automation
- Food industry, Tourism, Agriculture, etc.
- Market Trends, Reducing the Barriers Holding Back the RES Installations Development
- Green Power Marketing
- EE & Renewable Financing – International & Local Incentive Programs
- RES & EE Legal Session
- RES Technologies
- Benefits of Renewables for the Municipalities; SE European RES Associations and Their Experience
- Three Generation & Distributed Power Generation
- Energy Efficiency in Home, Industry, Transport, etc.
- Passive Houses
- Smart Grid Technologies
- Electric Vehicles
- Waste to Energy – How does it work? Barriers for Waste-to-Energy
117 direct participants and 118 represented companies from 27 countries; 90% growth compared to 2009; national and group participations from Germany, Austria and the USA.