Event DetailsApril 16, 2007
2007 promises to be a year of accelerated market development for both emissions and renewable energy trading building on the success of the EU ETS and other trading initiatives. In New York City, Global Change Associates has partnered with Reuters to launch our next phase in market development through our Wall Street Green Trading Summit VI. Hedge Connection is our conference producer. This annual event will be held at Reuters corporate headquarters in Times Square and will break new ground in the development of environmental financial markets.
Speakers from investment banking, hedge funds, venture capital, insurance, and the brokerage community will present on the trading opportunities in alternative energy, project finance, carbon market developments, REC trading and demand response programs.
Conference highlights include:
* Green Trading Market Trends 2007
* The Federal & State Overview of Market Design
* Green Project Finance & REC Trading in the U.S
* Recent Market Developments in NOx and SOx
* Biofuels Trading Markets
* Carbon Markets in the U.S. and Europe
* New Green Business Models in Action
* Tying Emissions Reductions to Green Investments
* GHG and REC Market Outlook
* The Breakthroughs on Demand Response Markets
* The Latest on Green Hedge Funds & Cleantech VCs
* New Areas for Green Investment Opportunities