On August 31 2011, starting from 5pm,Ã‚Â the ZÃƒÂ¼rich CMA is inviting you to a workshop on the Voluntary Carbon Markets,Ã‚Â followed by informal drinks.
- Introduction (5 min) – Tanja Havemann (Beyond Carbon)
- Offsets: An overview (10 min) – Anja Kollmuss
- Buyers views of VCMs (10 min) – PwC (speaker TBC)
- Forestry and the VCMs (10 min) – Jacqueline Gehrig-Fasel (TREES Forest Carbon Consulting)
- Social & environmental benefits of VCMs (10 min) – Franziska Heidenreich (MyClimate)
- The standards: Outlook & evolution (10 min) – Adrian Rimmer (Gold Standard Foundation)
The event is free for all members. Please simply send an RSVP to rahel.diener(at)zurich-cma.org.