Position: Administration and Finance Officer, Coastal Resources Management Program, Equatorial Guinea
Reports to: Director, Coastal Natural Resources Management Program, Equatorial Guinea
Coordinates with: Administrative staff, Marine Program
The Administration and Finance Officer is a full-time position, based in the city of Bata, Equatorial Guinea.
Key duties include:
- Set up and administer a financial management system to ensure that the program funds are administered based on WCS practices and policies.
- Ensure that financial information flows smoothly between the program and the Global Services Center of WCS/NY.
- Install and manage WCS accounting software.
- Elaborate appropriate administrative policies for managing purchasing, inventory, vehicle use, and other matters.
- Support the INDEFOR-AP administrator in the management of subgrants to ensure compliance with WCS financial management practices and policies.
- Support INDEFOR-AP to define and implement measures to strengthen its ability to manage financial resources according to international standards of efficiency and transparency.
- Train the Administrative Assistant to assume greater responsibility for program management.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with leadership responsibility in administration and financial management of an internationally funded conservation and/or development program, with an annual budget of at least US $500,000.
- Academic degrees in business administration and accounting Ability to carry out professional responsibilities in English and Spanish
- Demonstrable experience in establishing program administration and financial management systems for start-up activities, where policies and procedures have not already been established
- Demonstrable experience in conducting internal and external financial audits Functional ability in French, in addition to Spanish and English.
How to apply
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and also apply online here.