Reporting to the Director of Advisory Services, and working closely with the Project Managers in the Advisory Services Department, the Associate Consultant will support the thorough and accurate assessment of greenhouse gas footprints for companies, products, services and events.
The Associate Consultant will also be responsible for administrative and other support tasks related to the quantification of greenhouse gases and will be mentored by a Project Manager.
The opportunity is for an external consultant and the work would be assigned and remunerated on a project basis.
- Gathering and organizing information from clients and other sources.
- Conducting greenhouse gas assessments in a variety of contexts relating to the greenhouse gas footprints for companies, products, services and events.
- Writing, editing, filing and managing project documents and reports.
- Supporting the continuous development of analytical models and tools for advisory services, ensuring a consistent approach and level of rigour in all GHG assessments.
- Reading and sharing news on carbon policy and practices in B.C. and around the world.
- Supporting a Project Manager in managing relationships with clients and others.
- Supporting other team members in other duties as requested.
- University degree or technical diploma in Environmental Sciences or equivalent.
- Minimum two years of analytical work experience.
- Demonstrated interest and understanding of environmental sciences.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic, high growth, entrepreneurial environment.
- Proven experience working on a variety of projects, managing budgets and schedules.
- Ability to both see the big picture and execute the details.
- Demonstrated success working as a key member of a project team.
- Strong skills and experience working with Excel.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English, other languages are an asset.
For more information about this position, click hereÃ‚Â