CQC is seeking an analyst or associate level staff member with experience in developing PoAs who has a good understanding of the efficient cook stoves opportunity and, preferably, direct experience in the cook stoves sector. The candidate should be familiar with financial analysis of projects. The position is in the Washington DC headquarters of CQC and offers attractive compensation commensurate with the skills and experience of the candidate.
- Strong academic background – degree in a numerate or science based subject. Economics is distinct advantage;
- Post graduate degree in engineering, environmental science, financial or a related subject is desirable;
- Proven experience in the energy or carbon sector, working with senior level clients;
- Attention to detail;
- Strong team ethic and commercial awareness;
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills; and
- French language skills would be an advantage.
Permanent/Part-Time: Full time
The original posting can be viewed here