Climate Bridge is an international company devoted to reducing greenhouse gas emissions through the carbon markets. We develop, finance, and purchase carbon from projects from around the world. Climate Bridge has attracted a team of dedicated employees from leading organizations around the world to lead the carbon industry. Ã‚Â We are entrepreneurial, friendly, and work hard towards our shared goal of reducing greenhouse gas emissions. Ã‚Â Please see www.climatebridge.com for more details.
We have over 50 professionals at our locations in China (Shanghai & Beijing), the United Kingdom (London), Germany (Munich) and Australia (Melbourne) and we are focused on continually developing new ways to reduce emissions through both the compliance and voluntary carbon markets.Our projects to date include wind, hydro, energy efficiency, waste heat recovery, animal methane, landfill gas and coal mine methane emission reductions, and ultrasuper critical power generation.
Carbon Project Manager – Shanghai, Beijing, China
• Travelling all over China to visit andÃ‚Â evaluate emission reduction projects;
• Liaising with project developers, localÃ‚Â government officials and other bodies toÃ‚Â gain access to critical projectÃ‚Â information ;
• Preparing all carbon documentationÃ‚Â including the Project Design DocumentÃ‚Â (PDD) and supporting documents;
• Managing and supporting the validationÃ‚Â and registration process, and guide theÃ‚Â project owners through the overallÃ‚Â registration cycle;
• Providing post-registration services toÃ‚Â ensure timely delivery of contractedÃ‚Â carbon volume;
• Helping to maintaining Climate BridgeÃ‚Â Ltd’s internal database of emission;
• Helping to keep the company Web siteÃ‚Â fresh and up-to-date.
• Degree in engineering, environmentalÃ‚Â sciences or equivalent scientific disciplines;
• Intimate familiarity with the CDM process,Ã‚Â including having been theÃ‚Â developer/reviewer/auditor of CDMÃ‚Â projects across all major regulatory steps;Ã‚Â
• Experience as DOE auditor and/orÃ‚Â renewable energy/energy efficiencyÃ‚Â project manager is considered an asset;
• Strong analytical, problem solving andÃ‚Â communication skills; strong businessÃ‚Â sense;Ã‚Â
• Fluency in Mandarin Chinese;
• Good command of English, especiallyÃ‚Â reading and writing;Ã‚Â
• Capable of multi-tasking and coping underÃ‚Â pressure in a dynamic workingÃ‚Â environment;
• Willingness to travel
A very attractive remuneration package will be available to qualified candidates. To apply, send your CV, cover letter and professional qualifications toÃ‚Â firstname.lastname@example.org. Ã‚Â Please state your salary expectations, and yourÃ‚Â