Carbonbay provides high-quality emission offsets for the voluntary carbon markets. Managing one of the largest portfolios of projects under the Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) and the Gold Standard worldwide, we are active in more than a dozen countries in Latin America, Africa and Asia.
Carbonbay is a newly-founded company of Marquard & Bahls, a Hamburg-based family business that works in the fields of energy supply, trading and logistics.
To join our team in Hamburg we are currently looking for a Carbon Sales Manager (m/f).
- You will develop marketing material and maintain the content of our new website.
- You will visit trade fairs and conferences to establish a sales network and prepare regular portfolio updates on credit availability for partners and clients.
- You will manage a large carbon project portfolio focusing on South & Central America.
- This includes interacting with project owners, auditors, the UN, the Gold Standard Foundation, etc. and managing a network of consultants and their assignments as well.
- You will also provide support in the strategic portfolio management and prepare credit issuance forecasts.
- You have a master’s or a bachelor’s degree in business administration or similar.
- You have strong communication & networking skills.
- You are used to working independently and in a target-oriented way.
- You are willing to travel to meet partners, and attend conferences and trade fairs.
- You are fluent in English and Spanish.
- Working experience in carbon markets is an advantage.