- Conducting technical due diligence
- Contributing to team’ technical due diligence process
- Contributing to creating project collateral
- Sourcing of emission reduction projects in coordination with sourcing director
- Commercial deal structuring/negotiation
- Contributing to project assessment tools/measurement techniques of co-benefits
- Be an internal subject matter expert, provide training internally to colleagues as appropriate and communicate with sales/marketing teams project features
- Other project management tasks as assigned
- Postgraduate degree, ideally with training in engineering, emission reduction technologies, economics
- Minimum of 3 years working within the carbon markets (not carbon foot-printing/assessments)
- Working knowledge of carbon market standards, CDM, VCS, Gold Standard
- Experience in a sourcing/origination role, ideally within the voluntary carbon market
- Experience of taking projects through the carbon asset development lifecycle (PDD through issuance)
- Excellent communication and time management skills, coupled with the ability to multi-task and work to tight deadlines under pressure
Please send your CV and covering letter to Zubair.firstname.lastname@example.orgÃ‚Â (Suitable candidates only will be contacted).
Open – until filled.