My client is a leading global developer and provider of carbon asset management solutions and carbon finance, operating projects in over 20 countries across 4 continents. This is a chance to be part of a dynamic, global, and growing team in an attractive market with a strong focus on projects that contribute significantly to sustainable development by sourcing, developing, managing and operating projects that deliver high quality carbon credits.
My client is seeking a country manager who will have direct involvement in the implementation of key projects within the region and to oversee operations throughout Indonesia. The successful candidate must have a minimum 3-5 years in the carbon market with a proven track record in the commissioning of emission reduction projects.
• Management of local teams
• Direct involvement in the implementation of key projects within the region
• A good track record in negotiating and renegotiating of deals
• Office and team administration including HR management, Accounting
• Supervision and implementation of their existing portfolio of projects and mandates
• Management of key accounts
• An MBA or degree in renewable energy, environmental sciences, engineering or related field
• 3-5 years experience working within the carbon market
• A proven track record in the contracting of Emission Reduction Projects
• Excellent command of ERPAs and other legal and commercial documents.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Target driven
• An ideal candidate will bring with them a transferable client base within the region
Clean Development Mechanism, people management, emission reduction projects, negotiations, management of local teams, carbon credits
For more information please send a Word copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, call us on +44 (0) 203 005 5560, or visit www.viridiumassociates.com. No PDFs please. We can only respond to applicants with relevant experience as detailed above.