Technical skill requirements / desirables:
- Practical experience in analysis and reporting on the National Greenhouse and Energy Reporting (NGER) legislation;
- Strong knowledge and experience in data management, including statistics, spreadsheets, EMS and finance software;
- A degree in a technical discipline (science, engineering, computing) or equivalent highly regarded;
- The ability to managing environmental data responses across a broad range of internal and external stakeholders, including in particular the Carbon Disclosure Project (CDP);
- Provide support, advice and direction to colleagues regarding environmental sustainability data management in order to ensure conformance with systems requirements;
- Maintaining and developing systems, procedures and manuals for the collection, maintenance, analysis and presentation of environmental sustainability data;
- Reviewing and providing analysis on new legislation and initiatives relating to corporate environmental and sustainability data collection and reporting;
- Preparing monthly, quarterly and annual Environmental Sustainability Performance Summaries on behalf of the Director, Sustainability & Environment and producing statistical reports and other information for tender submissions and other areas on request.
This opportunity represents as excellent chance to join a highly regarded S&P/ASX 100 business that is serious about contributing to Australia’s clean energy future.
Contact: John Revie – e: email@example.comÃ‚Â |Ã‚Â p: +61 (0) 420 970 334