We are hiring
Would you like to be part of our dynamic, global, and growing team in an attractive market South PoleÃ‚Â Carbon is an international company that specializes in reducing greenhouse gases and developingÃ‚Â innovative climate friendly solutions. With eleven offices around the globe and operations in 25 countries,Ã‚Â the company enables the implementation and operation of high-quality emission-reduction projects thatÃ‚Â address climate change and sustainable development.Ã‚Â
Climate change Ã‚Â is one of the biggest challenges humanity is facing today Ã‚Â – the realization of projectsÃ‚Â around the world to reduce harmful emissions is an important part of the solution. It’s not only aboutÃ‚Â fighting climate change: South Pole Carbon’s over 200 projects generate jobs, protect the localÃ‚Â environment, transfer sustainable technology and boost local economies in developing countries.
Due to successful growth, we are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated and dedicated:Ã‚Â Country Manager IranÃ‚Â (based in Zurich, Switzerland)
In this role, you will be responsible for
- Managing our pipeline of emission reduction projects in Iran, consisting mainly of projects inÃ‚Â the electricity sector
- Ensure timely verification and issuance of CERs from our Iranian project portfolio
- Source further emission reduction projects in Iran
- Having at least 1 year, and preferably 5 years of experience with the CDM
- Work experience in the field of energy management in Iran
- Masters degree in Industrial Engineering, Management and/or Economics
- Native Farsi speaker and proficient in English
- IT skills including experience with statistical softwareÃ‚Â
- Moreover, you should be willing to undertake frequent trips to Iran.
If you are interested in joining a young and international team and working on emission reductionÃ‚Â
projects in Iran we would be happy to hear from you! Please send your CV including referenceÃ‚Â