Department Marketing Statement
As world leader in managing climate change risk, DNV assists companies, organisations and governments in their effort to mitigate emission and to develop and implement adaptation strategies. In addition to existing services related to Kyoto Protocol mechanisms and voluntary emission reduction efforts, DNV is actively developing and deploying new services to reduce greenhouse gas emissions through improved energy efficiency and energy management. As a knowledge-based company, DNV is at the forefront when it comes to supporting advancement of new and existing clean technologies, energy efficiency projects, and research in areas such as carbon capture and storage. We have broad greenhouse gas verification and certification expertise, combined with extensive specific industry knowledge.
• Participate in the development and the implementation of business and operational strategy plans, considering market needs and market evolution
• Plan and implement sales and marketing activities for the region Benelux, UK and Ireland
• Expand DNV’s commercial network by active participation in relevant forums and associations
• Manage the proposal and the contract activities of the unit
• Support the development of new service concepts by in-depth market intelligence and detailed understanding of the needs of customer target groups
• Solid technical or scientific background in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, chemistry, physics or civil engineering, or equivalent by experience
• Successful experience in sales, business development or marketing with proven networking abilities
• At least 5 years relevant working experience with the delivery of environmental services in the energy sector, the (petro)chemical industry, utilities, or in the climate change sector.
• Excellent command of Dutch and English
• Willingness to travel abroad for short assignments (approx. 15% of the time)
• Inquisitive and generous in sharing knowledge and experience
Advantages, but not required:
- a background in auditing, CSR verification, corporate GHG Inventory Verification, CDM, JI and emissions trading verification
- experience in the field of energy efficiency and energy management services
Conditions of Employment
DNV offers a responsible job in a dynamic and international environment, an attractive salary and benefits package, and opportunities for further personal and professional development.
How To Apply
Mail your application for the attention of Christel Dillen, HR Manager of DNV Belgium to email@example.com. You can find more information about us on our website www.dnv.be and www.dnv.com.