In this role you will act as Managing Director of First Climate Asset Management S.A., a company licensed and supervised by the financial regulator of Luxembourg. Reporting to the Board Member responsible for the department, you will lead our investment advisory and administration services for First Climate’s growing suite of carbon funds, currently comprising EUR 215 m in assets under management. You will also lead the structuring, distribution and management of new fund products focused on carbon and clean energy investments.
- Lead the structuring of new carbon and clean energy funds and support capital raising, in close cooperation with our Project Finance and Sales & Trading Departments
- General Management of First Climate Asset Management S.A., Luxembourg (Administrateur-dÃƒÂ©lÃƒÂ©guÃƒÂ©)
- Investment advisory and administration services for our Climate Change Investment Funds
- Ensure investment decisions are prepared to meet legal and investment standards
- Review and approve risk management, hedging and divestment decisions
- Contribute to regular and ad hoc reporting to investors, authorities, auditors and media
- Lead a small, interdisciplinary team of experienced and highly motivated experts
You can demonstrate at least 5-7 years experience in the asset management sector with a focus on private equity and / or infrastructure finance. You have a network among institutional investors and a track record in raising capital. You are savvy at identifying; structuring and negotiating deals in the energy and infrastructure sectors. You have a good grasp of the financial regulations of Luxembourg. You are proficient in assessing financial models and risk management techniques. Experience in carbon markets and emerging markets is an advantage. You are a highly energetic, self-motivated and communicative individual with strong leadership experience. Proficiency in English is a must; working knowledge in two other languages is an advantage (one being German).
Read more here.