The successful individual will be a motivated, dynamic and experienced asp.net developer with at least 3 years experience in .Net and ASP.Net Web applications. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing business involved in the exciting field of climate change and carbon reduction. The software suite is already ranked among the top 3 products in the world. You will have the opportunity to work in a challenging and exciting team, working towards making Greenstone the world leader in carbon accounting.
- Successfully develop and support the bespoke Greenstone software application
- Be involved in the specifications for ongoing design and development of the software and new modules as the application grows
- Provide ongoing maintenance for the software for Greenstone clients and make changes to code as required
- Write system documentation
- Report and provide technical reports as required on the current systems and their effectivenessÃ‚Â
- It is essential that the successful candidate has strong experience of .NET 4.0 web applications including Web Services.
- Strong OOD skills.
- Good Knowledge of n-tier enterprise architectures and patterns.
- Ability to interpret data models, technical processes and database structures.
- Ability to programme configure manage and maintain the operation of complex asp (web application) models and relational databases.
- Knowledge of data integrity methods and techniques.
- Demonstrate systematic and analytical approach with good problem solving skills.
- University degree in IT/digital media.
- Minimum 3 years .NET & web application experience.
- Microsoft certification an advantage
- A broad understanding of various IT and web applications an asset.
Read more here.