- The successful candidate will be experienced in REDD+ and other climate change mitigation practices in the developing world, preferably within SE Asia, with a minimum of four years’ experience in the field of climate change or a related sector. Ã‚Â
- S/he will have an MSc, or equivalent level qualification, in a relevant discipline.
- S/he will have demonstrable experience engaging with government, NGO and local partners at all levels.
- Ideally the successful candidate will have good technical understanding of the challenges and opportunities of working within tropical forest landscapes. Ã‚Â
- S/he will also have a good understanding on key concepts of biodiversity conservation, forest management, climate change, and forestry-based livelihood activities. Ã‚Â
- Ideally s/he will be able to speak confidently on technical concepts with diverse audiences.
The individual must have a commitment to working in partnership with national staff and local communities to address key environmental issues.
For more information, clickÃ‚Â here