Envido is a one of the fastest growing provider of energy and carbon reduction solutions for private and public sector organisations companies in the UK.
You will be responsible for providing technical inputs to a multitude of energy/carbon management programmes. You will be involved in wider carbon reduction programmes that will help our clients to improve their environmental performance, reduce their carbon footprint and make savings.
- Undertaking forensic investigations of buildings and processes
- Completing energy surveys, scoping audits and implementing cost reduction programs within our clients
- Modelling savings from implementation of measures
- Finding accurate budget costs for implementation of measures
- Producing technology implementation specifications
- Producing monthly and quarterly consumption reports including profile analysis, exception reporting, benchmarking, driving factor analysis, duration curves
- Analysing energy data using AM&T software & reporting on consumption patterns
- Analyse and evaluate plant operational data for energy efficiency
- Analyse and evaluate electrical data for suitability of energy efficiency measures such as voltage optimisation, HF lighting, VSDs and PFC
- Developing, coordinating, and implementing the aims and objectives of strategies and policies to reduce energy consumption, e.g. EU directives on energy performance and emissions, and monitoring and reviewing the effectiveness of these policies and strategies, including coordinating annual progress reports.
- Ensuring accurate records are maintained and energy monitoring data is collected regularly.
- Preparing specifications, drawings and tender documents for building services, improvement or plant replacement work, including obtaining statutory approvals.
- Liaising with and providing technical support to mechanical/electrical design engineers on new and refurbishment projects regarding sustainability, energy and water conservation.
- Engineering degree
- Direct energy management experience working with clients within the public sector and/or private sector
- Competent Microsoft office user with advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge of the principal techniques and technologies which support efficient use of energy in buildings
- Understanding of Project management, Energy management, surveying
- Understand the principles behind electrical, Mechanical, HVAC, Refrigeration, Boilers
- Opportunities to broaden experiences through inter-divisional working are encouraged
- Success will be rewarded with increased levels of responsibility
- A personal development plan and job related training will be agreed
Envido is a one of the fastest growing energy and carbon management companies in the UK, working with clients in both the public sector and private sector. Ã‚Â This is a great opportunity to be part of one of the UK’s fastest growing companies within an exciting emerging market place.
Our unique ‘Opportunity-Technology-Change’ solution covers carbon consultancy, programme management, and technology and behavioural change delivery that has already enabled our clients to save millions of Ã‚Â£’s and CO2 through improved energy and carbon management.
Envido has a national reach, with headquarters in London, and regional offices in Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds and Ipswich. We work with over 180 organisations across the UK. Our clients include some of the largest private companies in the UK, as well as government entities, educational institutions and other companies across all industries, such as CNN/Turner Broadcasting, Investec, Sony, JWT, Linklaters, University of Cambridge, NHS and more.