Following directives given by the orientation committee and the scientific board, the
candidate will be in charge of :
General coordination and development of research programs:
- Synergy between the research initiatives and team management
- Steering of the ‘Carbon prices and markets’ initiative
- Managing partnerships with the financial and economic partners of the Chair
- Following up the international academic partnerships
- Supervision of the events organized by the Chair and notably its annual day
- Dissemination of the research publications on the website, and the launch of
editorial projects in line with the ‘Pricing Carbon’ project.
To launch a company promoting the CEC’s researches
- to set up a company to protect ZEPHYR’s rights
- to prepare a voluntary code of conduct
- to develop commercial promotion of the Chair’s researches.
Please send your application to email@example.com
View the original posting here