Through its consulting department, First Climate is offering a 6-months’ internship in a team which provides in-depth climate policy, carbon market and energy analysis to public- and private-sector customers. The position offers a unique exposure to climate policies in Switzerland and in the EU and the implementation of these policies in the power and industrial sectors.
- Support the team with advisory mandates in the field of climate policy
- Support the team with energy usage and emission analysis of industrial companies
- You have studied Engineering, Natural Sciences or Economics with minor studies or other exposure to finance/ investment analysis.
- You have a strong interest in climate policy, industrial processes, renewable energy fields and the relevant policy, technical and financial issues surrounding these topics.
- You are highly self-motivated, flexible and communicative with ability to work accurately and independently; a strong willingness to work in a challenging environment is expected.
- You are proficient in German and English and you are very familiar with the use of MS Excel and Word.
Required start date:
Read more about the position here.Ã‚Â