We are seeking a talented, highly-motivated individual to join our clean energy analysis team as an Analyst for a 3 month full-time internship.
During this time you will be given projects to execute under the supervision of a Senior Analyst. The projects can involve research, information and data gathering, market and policy analysis, and report writing. At the conclusion of the project, the successful candidate will have gained a good understanding of the renewable energy market in the country / region and an appreciation of the dynamics and issues in the energy sector.Ã‚Â
- Studying toward, or recently completed an undergraduate or post-graduate degree in engineering, economics, environmental studies, science, or another analytical discipline.Ã‚Â
- Strong interest in the economic and political issues surrounding renewable energy, climate change, carbon pricing.
- Basic knowledge of the energy industry, energy market and drivers for renewable energy.
- Strong analytical and research skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (in English).Ã‚Â
- A high degree of proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Positive attitude, intellectual curiosity, initiative and an ability to face and innovatively deal with issues in a mature and professional manner.
- Applicants should have a valid visa to intern in SingaporeÃ‚Â
Open until filled.
Application should include:
- Current resume
- Writing sample (in English)
Read more about the position here.Ã‚Â