Ecofys has set up its office in Beijing to bring our expertise to the Chinese market. The Beijing office represents the breadth of services offered by our European offices in China and offers local expertise to our international group of clients. The emerging emission trading schemes in China is an area where this combination of international and local expertise can add value for a variety of clients. The junior consultant Market Based Mechanisms will be involved in projects for national and international clients, in both the public and private sectors related to the emerging carbon market in China. Given the wide range of services and topics covered by our office in Beijing, he/she is expected to be flexible, and likely to be involved in projects related to other Ecofys’ expertise areas.Ã‚Â
- University education (preferably in the field of environmental engineering, environmental economics or alike)
- 2-3 years of relevant profession experience including consultancy positions
- Proven knowledge in the field of emissions trading, ideally both in China and internationally
- Flexible, fast learner, willing to work on a wide array of different projects
- Strong analytical skills
- Good commercial and business skills
- Excellent oral and written command of both English and ChineseÃ‚Â
Working for Ecofys – Experts in energy
Established in 1984 with the vision of achieving “sustainable energy for everyone”, Ecofys has become the leading expert in renewable energy, energy & carbon efficiency, energy systems & markets as well as energy & climate policies. The unique synergy between those areas of expertise is the key to success. Ecofys creates smart, effective, practical and sustainable solutions for and with public and corporate clients all over the world. Ecofys has offices in the Netherlands, Germany, United Kingdom, China and theÃ‚Â US where about 200 experts work on solving energy and climate challenges.Ã‚Â
Working for Ecofys means working together with inspiring colleagues in an informal company culture, with room for own initiative and growth. We offer you an attractive package of secondary employment benefits.
More information here.