Reporting to the Vice President, Business Development, the Business Development Manager has accountability for the management and coordination of the Project Services business development activities. The Business Development Manager is engaged in managing and administering business development activities for initiatives under both the Offsetters and Era Ecosystem Services brands. The business development activities will be associated with the technical environmental markets project development and consulting activities of the Offsetters business.
Among your responsibilities will be: contribution to the development of the Project Services Marketing and BD plan and providing appropriate support to the departments business development activities, as well as being the key marketing liaison for the team. You will implement programs and practices to ensure timely follow up from the team on potential leads as well as supporting the development of a coherent external image for the Era Ecosystems and Offsetters Project Development services function.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Tracking of business development opportunities including lead generation, next steps, and key contacts.
- Acting as a central point for responses to RFPs, RFIs and EOIs.
- Acting as the first author and manager of proposals.
- Maintaining and updating materials to streamline responses including the resumes and boiler plate response language.
- Acting as the contact between the Project Development team and the internal Marketing team
- Maintaining and update Project Development website content and Era website content.
- Market research under the direction of VP, Sourcing and VP, Business Development
- Ad hoc support for all members of the Project Development team when engaging in BD activities including support in developing presentation materials.Ã‚Â Ã‚Â Ã‚Â
- University degree in Commerce, Marketing or Business Administration
- Minimum 2 years experience in a sales support role, specifically in Environmental Services or technical professional services (engineering, renewable energy)
- Experience in managing pipelines of opportunities
- Thrives in a dynamic, high growth, entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstrated experience building strong relationships with people at all levels of an organization and ability to change communication style to fit audience
- Ability to both see the big picture and execute the details
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Understanding of environmental markets an asset
- Knowledge of Sales Force including reporting and analytics
- Strong MS office skills including excel and powerpoint
Submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com. Please include “Manager, Buiness Development Project Services” in the subject line. Posting will be on website until position filled.
More information here.