The candidate will serve our partners writing press releases, newsletters, and blogs; managing our social networking presence on Facebook, Twitter and other media; managing our website, partner web pages, increasing web visits, relevancy and other web initiatives; design marketing materials; and other communications and marketing needs. Carbonfund.org is a high-energy, high-output organization.
- Must be a superb writer, able to write press releases, blogs and newsletter articles and critical communications materials such as one-pagers, web pages, etc.
- Must understand website administration, blogging software, e-newsletter software. Knowledge of Joomla a must. We also use XCart and Constant Contact
- Must be proficient in Photoshop
- Knowledge of environmental issues, climate change and carbon credits and offsetting important and an eagerness to learn more a must
- Must be able to handle limited media requests and inquiries
- Must know SEO, Google Analytics, Google Grants, Google Alerts and other web optimization tools
- Must be proficient with Facebook, Twitter and other social media to leverage our communications and market Carbonfund.org to new audiences to enhance our exposure
Permanent/Part Time: Permanent
More information on the posting here.