Program Support (50%)
- Provide training and technical assistance to account holders on programmatic requirements, including the Reserve online software, through presentations and ongoing individual communication through email, telephone, webinars and in person.
- Perform approval of new account holders, oversight of project verifications, review project submittals, listing new projects, review variances and verification reports.
- Assist project developers and verification bodies with policy interpretation, methodology and clarification issues.
- Help develop written materials and resources to assist reporting, verification, auditing and project activities.
- Respond to general inquiries about the Reserve’s reporting and verification program.
- Provide statistical analysis and measurement of project status.
- Undertake and complete research assignments as requested.
- Assist with creating course content for trainings, exams, workshops, webinars and conference calls.
- Help manage online resources including database of contacts, policy clarifications, and verifier/technical assistance provider program updates.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Reserve’s internal and external operating procedures.
- Help document programmatic activities and maintain the programmatic portion of the Reserve’s website.
- Assist with administration of Reserve’s software, testing, troubleshooting, and electronic filing.
- Assist Program staff with other administrative tasks as needed.
- Degree in public policy, environmental science or management, environmental engineering, or related technical degree preferred.
- Experience or interest in working with GHG/climate change, corporate environmental management, and/or air quality issues.
- Demonstrated exceptional research and writing skills and strong oral communication skills.
- Ability to review and understand technical documents, perform emission calculations, conduct data analysis, and present results in a simple and understandable fashion.
- Strong experience with MS Office applications and databases.
- Either forestry, carbon sequestration, engineering and/or statistical experience preferred.
- US citizenship or legal right to work in the US
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking preferred
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Strong customer service and interpersonal communication skills
- Team player and quick learner who focuses on high productivity and results
- Professional, friendly, and enthusiastic personality
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude who can anticipate needs
- Date Posted: March 15, 2011
- Job Type: Full Time
- Job Status: Sourcing
- Compensation: Salary commensurate with experience. Position includes competitive benefits package
- Deadline: 2011-03-24
Email Sana Badalian, Office Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org with a completed application.