- Acting as liaison with the Funds/Facilities Participants, including: directing inquiries to Funds Managers; providing documents upon request; keeping contact information and e-mail distribution lists updated; and answering to general and logistical questions.
- Coordinating FM Team’s meetings, including: preparing agenda in consultation with team members; writing up conclusions/actions items to be circulated after clearance of Team Leader; and following up on agreed actions, deadlines, and priorities.Ã‚Â
- Handling legal documents; WBDocs and N drive filing/retrieving of documents; drafting correspondence; coordinating documents clearances with LEGCF; ensuring that requests for signature to Manager, ENVDR, and SDNVP follow guidelines/procedures.
- Editing and compiling documents and presentations coming from different sources.
- Planning Funds/Facilities meetings and Carbon Expo, including: writing logistics memos and invitations; securing meeting venues and accommodations by negotiating rates/contracts; estimating and monitoring budget; coordinating per diem distribution; acting as first point of contact for participants; liaising with country offices and partners; coordinating with RM team Purchase Orders issuance and invoices payment; supervising venues’ set up and catering services; ensuring smooth functioning of equipment; and coordinating interpretation services and materials preparation.
- Assisting Team members for mission preparation: making travel arrangements; obtaining visas; keeping itineraries and contact information of team members while in mission.
- Providing general administrative support to Team members: sorting incoming faxes and mail; ensuring proper functioning of photocopy machines and printers; setting up teleconference, and answering the Zero Line.
- Multi-tasking skills and attention to details are essential, as is the ability to adjust to changing demands, ensure appropriate follow-up, and work effectively with minimal supervision while maintaining commitment to results.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, and ability to draft correspondence on a range of topics and ensure quality of documents requiring Director/manager’s approval and/or signature.
- Knowledge of technology, specifically standard Bank software packages (Lotus Notes, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and ability to prepare/edit complex documents including long tables and graphs at times with short notice and tight deadlines. Ã‚Â
- Thorough knowledge and application of Bank Group administrative and/or operational policies and procedures, to ensure adherence to relevant guidelines and overall quality of outputs with special focus on SDN, ENV and ENVCF policies and processes.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively with internal and external partners in a multi-cultural environment.Ã‚Â
- Excellent organizational skills; demonstrated ability to prioritize and coordinate work requests in a timely manner often under time pressures.
- Ability to provide guidance to less experienced ACS staff and temporary staff.
- Analytical ability, practical problem-solving skills and resourcefulness in performing varied tasks in the area(s) of functional specialty.
- Minimum Education: High School.
- Minimum Years of Relevant Experience: 5 (internal candidates), 7 (external candidates).
Read more about the position here.