|Overview||The Resource Development Specialist will support CIFOR’s Resource Development and Partnerships Manager in implementing fundraising strategies and help oversee the business processes that currently support CIFOR’s fundraising efforts.|
|Duties and responsibilities||Key accountabilities/duties
• Help CIFOR to build enduring relations with funding partners based in Indonesia
• Assist Indonesia-based staff with copyediting of major grant submissions
• Leverage CIFOR’s communications capacity and internal myCIFOR ‘Resource Development Platform’ to support fundraising efforts
• Support and represent the Resource Development Manager who is based in Rome, Italy, in engagements at CIFOR’s headquarters in Bogor.
Summary of responsibilities
Knowledge sharing and communications
• Ensure myCIFOR RD platform is maintained and promote use by CIFOR staff.
Outreach and events
|Education, Experience and Technical skills||• Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, International Development, Communications, Environmental Studies and/or other related discipline with a minimum of 8 years’ experience in strategic business development, project management, account management, communications and/or fundraising and donor relations or other international development work
• Previous experience working with funding agencies, such as World Bank, European Union, USAID, IFAD, NORAD, Germany’s BMUB, DfiD, ADB, IADB, etc., an asset
• Demonstrated professional writing for communications, public relations, science proposals for multi-lateral funding agencies
• Experience developing toolkits for use company-wide an asset.
|Personal Attributes and Competencies||• Excellent organizational, analytical and administrative skills
• Competent in personal organization and priority setting, with the ability to work effectively under time pressure and manage multiple priorities
• Strong initiative and capable of working independently as well as an effective team player
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Experience working with a wide and diverse network of groups and individuals.
More information here.