KEY RESULTS AREAS:
- Assess statistically and analytically commodity risk embedded in emission reduction projectÃ‚Â activities, run portfolio forecasting model.
- Periodically compile large amount of data of projects in the portfolio. Archive data, produceÃ‚Â reports, and document a thorough audit trail. Manage information repository for reports andÃ‚Â data.
- Provide support to Risk Manager in reporting, documentation, data gathering, analysis (MarkÃ‚Â to Market, P&L analysis, Value-at-Risk, Stress Testing), and process development, as needsÃ‚Â arise. Enhance and implement process improvements.
KNOWLEDGE SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrative experience through work or course work of capital markets, especiallyÃ‚Â derivatives, environmental finance or emission reduction trading markets
- Demonstrative experience through work or course work of Monte Carlo framework building,Ã‚Â risk factors modelling
- Demonstrative work experience, at least 1 year, of translating large amount of complex dataÃ‚Â into business oriented, management level reports.
- Self-Starter/Shows experience of picking up business knowledge quickly
- MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, VBA, SQL, Crystal Ball
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
* Experience of rolling forecast processes
* Masters Degree in Industrial Engineering, Financial Engineering, or Operations Research; aÃ‚Â solid academic record in a mathematical subject with an understanding of quant work.