Evolution Markets seeks an experienced individual to lead the firm’s Biofuels Desk, which brokers transactions in physical biofuels in North America, including biodiesel and ethanol. This individual would also lead the firm’s brokerage services for biofuel RINs and financial swaps, as well as structured transaction services.
- Lead Evolution Markets brokerage services in North American biofuel markets.
- Act as broker in the execution of biofuel transactions, both in a fast-trading capacity and with regard to longer-term structured transactions
- Counsel clients on market access strategies, including trade execution and risk management approaches to various biofuel markets
- Develop strong relationships with biofuel market participants, including refiners, marketers, blenders, banks, and hedge funds.
- Follow market developments, providing analysis and articulation of those developments to customers
- Identify and execute opportunities to expand market coverage and service offerings for biofuel markets, building an industry leading brokerage desk in the sector.
- Facilitate the professional development of junior brokers, creating a strong team environment and expanding scope and size of biofuel desk.
- The ideal candidate will have knowledge of traded biofuel markets, biofuel markets infrastructure, and biofuel commodity specifications.
- Candidate should also have a detailed knowledge of physical biofuels and associated fuels markets, biofuel markets logistics, and detailed knowledge of the Renewable Fuel Standard.
- 5-10 years of experience in biofuel markets as a broker, trader, marketer, sales manager or related position.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business, Engineering or related field. Master’s degree is preferred.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, and work well in a tight-knit team environment.
Open until filled. Submit applications to firstname.lastname@example.org
Read more about the position here.Ã‚Â