SENIOR CONSULTANT – OPERATIONS
Full-Time, Permanent Opportunity
Salary Range Ã‚Â£28 – Ã‚Â£33k pa (dependent upon experience)
Reports to Principle Consultant for the Renewable Energy team, this role will be responsible for the co-ordination and completion of projects. Typical projects include renewable energy feasibility assessments, investment projects and consultancy on behalf of clients. This role will bring renewable energy investment experience to the team and be responsible for developing new and existing revenue streams for the organisation, in particular consultancy.
- Manage the delivery of decisions to ensure projects and corresponding programme aims are achieved.
- Lead the development of the delivery plan for the area of responsibility
- Implement the delivery plan through effective project management
- Liaise closely with internal/external partners to fully understand business requirements and deliverables.
- Develop effective working relationships and ongoing management processes for the projects
- Plan the project timelines, resource requirements, deliverables, contracts, contingency and critical milestones.
- Contribute to the development of the project marketing and communications strategy.
- Conduct feasibility studies for new projects/proposals and make recommendations for next steps.
- 3 yrs+ professional and relevant experience in a technical, project management or commercial role.
- Ideally the successful candidate will have a BEng / MEng / MSc in a relevant Engineering or design discipline, although experience and aptitude are just as important and so diploma will be considered.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to balance a mix of priorities.
- Knowledge and demonstrable experience of renewable energy technologies including but not exhaustive: Anaerobic digestion, Biomass, Waste Fuelled Technologies, Wind, Solar and Heat Networks.
- Strong interest in the development and deployment of renewable energy.
CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 13th July 2011
If you feel you meet the above requirements and wish to be considered, please apply in writing with a covering letter and CV with salary expectations to: Sarah Magrane, HR Manager, CO2Sense, Victoria House, 2 Victoria Place, Leeds LS11 5AE OR email to firstname.lastname@example.org