Careeer Level:Ã‚Â Project Manager
Education:Ã‚Â Master’s Degree
Job Category:Ã‚Â Environmental Services
Location:Ã‚Â alternative locations – Miami, Medellin or Mexico City
MGM Innova is a multinational corporation that specializes in integrated sustainability and climate change services that facilitate a transition towards a low carbon economy. The company’s Mission is to design, develop and implement innovative solutions to help public and private clients incorporate sustainable and low carbon practices in their products, services, overall business strategy and operations. Having worked on more than 400 projects in 35 countries around the word, MGM Innova offers unparalleled expertise in generating the solutions required to enable its clients to build a sustainable business and to mitigate and adapt to the effects of climate change.
- Advanced graduate degree (minimum M.Sc.) related to environmental sciences with a minimum of 10 years of experience in consulting or industry
- Extensive understanding of environmental management and sustainability including emissions, climate change, water and wastewater, waste, socioeconomics, environmental monitoring, etc.
- Experience in the development and management of climate change, low emission development, energy efficiency and emission reduction project and programs
- Demonstrated ability to lead field programs and supervise junior staff and subcontractors
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to provide senior review
- Experience working in different countries and cultures
- Availability to travel
- Client Service Management and Sales skills
- Proficiency in Spanish and English (Portuguese is a plus)