Carbon Services, a multidisciplinary consulting firm, requires services of experienced Sr. Project Engineer for its Clean Development Mechanism (CDM) division. The candidate will be responsible for development of CDM projects undertaken by the company.Ã‚Â
- Assess and prepare Project Idea Notes (PINs).
- Prepare feasibility and potential assessment for prospective projects.
- Construct baseline scenarios and prepare Project Design Documents (PDDs).
- Lead communication with project proponents and DOEs.
- Lead Validation, Registration, and Verification processes of the CDM projects.
Qualifications and Experiences
- Engineering Graduate (Electrical / Mechanical, Chemical, Environmental) from reputed institutes.
- 2+ years of experience in the field of CDM Project Development.
- Understanding of Carbon market and related technologies.
- Knowledge on Renewable/non-Renewable Energy projects.
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Competent level of operational IT skills and experience – particularly in Microsoft Office.
Submit resume HERE