Det Norske Veritas (DNV) is an independent foundation with the purpose to safeguard life, property and the environment since 1864, when the foundation was established in Norway, we have grown from our shipping roots to become a worldwide industry leader and provider of Risk Management services. DNV has a network of 300 offices in about 100 countries, and about 9,000 employees worldwide.
DNV has identified Sustainability Services as one of the key areas becoming of more and more relevance for the whole organization. DNV Sustainability & Innovation (DNV S&I) is the sustainability arm of the foundation. DNV S&I Houston office focuses on services to energy sector with regards to sustainability and carbon related management.
Our belief is that the North American Sustainability market is up for significant change and growth. In the US, we are currently looking for a Senior Consultant that can take part in implementing our plan to reach the same market positioning as DNV enjoys in the rest of the World. Our service portfolio is divided into three main service lines: Sustainability (including water risk management and Corporate Social Responsibility), Integrated Risk Management Services and Validation and Verification services.
As a Sustainability Senior Consultant, you will have responsibilities for project delivery with main focus in the energy sector. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Project/Production delivery
- Sales and Business development
- Support in the implementation of the growth strategy
- Quality deliverables and customer satisfaction
Qualified candidates will need to have the following attributes:
• Minimum of 6 years experience in a Sustainability consulting within energy sector
• Proven business development capabilities and contacts in energy sector
• Excellent connections in the Energy market (Houston, California and DC) with good understanding of the Environmental challenges in US.
• Capable of identifying, developing and leading business improvements to assist customers in addressing sustainability and carbon related management.
• Master degree or higher in an engineering discipline.
• Willingness to work in a highly collaborative team, and respect for DNV values and ethics.
Conditions of Employment
Local Employment Conditions Apply