This independent NGO engages across the finance sector to recognise opportunities and identify risks that drive sustainability and a greener economy. Issues focused on will include: low carbon investment and climate change, water stewardship, sustainable financing of ecosystems, product innovation and green regulations.
- Providing expertise and support on issues related to sustainable finance and environmental risk
- Working with financial institutions and investors, regulators and corporates to influence positive changeÃ‚Â
- Networking internally cross-divisionally to achieve outcomes
- Conducting research, managing projects and developing written communications
- This is a unique opportunity for someone with a strong understanding of the finance sector (required) to work nationally and globally to achieve more sustainable investment.Ã‚Â
- Knowledge of the sustainability agenda and how this impacts the finance and corporate sectors
- Work experience in the financial services sector and a basic understanding of the levers for change in regards to sustainability
- Relevant educational qualifications (Master’s preferred) or equivalent
Open until filled.
Read more about the position here.Ã‚Â