Wildlands, Inc., a nationwide leader in mitigation and conservation banking, has an immediate opening for the following full time position in one of three southeast office locations: Lawrenceville, GA, Charlotte, NC, or Raleigh, NC.
Mitigation Sales Specialist
Wildlands Environmental Inc. seeks a highly motivated individual with marketing and sales experience to join our team. This individual will be responsible for marketing efforts and mitigation credit sales in support of the many wetland and stream mitigation banks we currently represent, manage, or own in the Southeast United States.
The Mitigation Sales Consultant will be required to:
- Work closely with the marketing and sales team to coordinate marketing campaigns and targeted sales efforts and to develop new markets.
- Create and maintain relationships with existing corporate and government clients and develop new client relationships.
- Perform market research to generate new sales leads.
- Execute sales calls, regularly attend marketing and sales meetings, and provide public visibility.
- Provide potential users of mitigation banks with information on bank service areas, credit availability, and pricing.
- Respond to potential sales opportunities and finalize mitigation credit purchases.
- Travel frequently and as required to support marketing and mitigation credit sales efforts in all of our existing and future southeast markets.
The ideal candidate must possess great enthusiasm, a strong work ethic, and a willingness to learn. As our company continues to grow, we need an individual with great interpersonal skills who is highly motivated by personal and professional growth.
- Sales Experience – preferably at least three to five years of successful sales experience in mitigation, conservation, real estate, or other similar markets.
- Ability to successfully transfer leads into sales.
- Ability to work the telephone and network to procure and close sales.
- Professional, honest and ethical.
- High energy level.
- Can work independently within team concept – a self starter.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher education.
- Current knowledge of the mitigation banking industry or background in ecology, biology, or other natural resource sciences a plus.
Wildlands offers competitive salaries and benefits (including medical, dental, 401k, vacation, holidays, and sick leave).Ã‚Â Salary and commission structure will be commensurate with experience.Ã‚Â If interested, please forward cover letter, resume, and salary requirements to email@example.com.